petak, 19. studenoga 2010.

What Does it Take to Max Out Your Mafia Wars Position?

I'll admit it, I have a guilty pleasure and its name is Mafia Wars. I sincerely doubt I'm alone in this regard, but that doesn't make it any less silly. There are millions of other players out there right now who take this thing way more seriously than I ever will and that's at least mildly comforting.

So, when I stumbled upon a guide the other day that claimed to help you reach the top of the pile where all the elite mafias are sitting I was a little dubious. These guys pour hours of their life into the game. How can I be one of them without doing the same? It's expensive, right?

How it Works

So, rather than wonder if I'd be forever at the bottom of the pile (I'm just a bit competitive after all), I decided to check out the guide and see exactly what it was that the gurus were expecting me to do to become one of the top players.

Turns out, it's not that hard.

That's not entirely accurate. These tips are genius, and well researched. But, when you read them, you're going to hit your head on the keyboard and wonder why you never considered what you could have done to become one of those very gurus we all ogle.

Here's the deal. The guide is relatively simple. It tells you exactly what you need to figure out and master the game from the ground up. But, if you're already level 34, you can use the same tips to revamp your strategies.

My favourite part was when it told me how to get 500 in my family in a couple days. Granted, it took me a full week, but still...I had 500 in my family in a week. That's insane.

I'm not quite up to level 150+ yet, but I'm well on my way to the top of the charts and you'd better believe I'm going to brag about it. If you're serious about being really, really good at this game you really ought to give this guide a shot. mafiawarsblueprint
PTGNSWSHKAT7


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar